If creative content is the heart of your marketing initiatives, then Digital Asset Management Software should be the cornerstone of your mar-tech stack.
But did you know that a DAM is much more than a place to centralise artwork and brand assets? According to IntelligenceBank DAM, in addition to storing and managing images, audio and video files, your digital asset management platform can:
- Showcase your brand guidelines so your team stays on brand – check out the NAB BrandHub Case Study to learn more.
- Control your creative by integrating your DAM with social media and your CM
- Ensure local marketing is ‘on-brand’ with Web-to-Print creative templates.
- Speed up the design process – by integrations with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Approve creative and image downloads – with advanced workflow approvals.
- Monetise your digital assets or order branded materials – with e-commerce shopping carts.
- Manage talent usage rights – to avoid paying fees for non-compliance.
To learn more about using Digital Asset Management to better manage your brand, download IntelligenceBank’s Digital Asset Management Whitepaper to learn more.